Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 34

Good Afternoon,
Well as you can see even when I'm not crafting in the shop I am crafting at home. Just finished this card which I am entering over at the Sugar Nellie Challenge blog http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/ Challenge 34 'Tiet's Sketch'.
I fancied using this fab GG as I haven't used her for a while. the challenge was a great heavily layered sketch so a good excuse to use lots of lovely papers. I used the Lemonade collection from Basic Grey.

A little close up

ProMarker Colour Recipe:

Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Gold
Dress: Pink Carnation
Tights: Lavender, Lilac

That's all from me today. Happy crafting and I'll be back with another creation very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx