Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Old Romantic

Good Morning!
Wow!! what a beautiful sunny day. I have another Magnolia card to share with you today. I created this card for one of my workshops but due to time constraints it was a little less embellished, so the other night I set too with my flowers, stickles and bling.

Once again used my ProMarkers to colour and trimmed with the very useful Martha Sterwart heart border punch.
The challenge this week over at http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com is really easy 'Anything Goes' week 52 so I am entering this over there.

Little close up


ProMarker Colour Recipe
Skin:
Blush, Dusky Pink
Edwin's Hair: Sandstone, Cinnamon
Edwin's Shirt: Ivory, Vanilla
Edwin's Trousers & Tie: Pastel Blue, Arctic Blue
Shoes: Sandstone, Cinnamon
Tida's Hair: Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Gold
Dress: Pale Pink, Antique Pink
Socks: Ivory, Vanilla
Roses: Pale Pink, Antique Pink, Moss
Banner: Powder Blue, Cool Grey 1

3 comments:

  1. I think that's one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen, Claire. It's totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I've just been on my forum and apparently a few of the girls have tried to leave you a comment and say thank you, but for some reason Blogger wouldn't accept them. Anyway, just to let you know that they are all very grateful to you for supporting our retreat.
    Do they need to have a blog to be able to post, 'cause I know a lot dont?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful; card Claire! I'm from Lorraine's forum, and wanted to say a huge 'thank you' as I won the prizes :) I promise I'll make very good use of them, and look forward to seeing your 'developments' as well.

    Now, let's hope this post works, as I tried the other day and I couldn't do it.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx