Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Basic Grey Challenge 'Happy Christmas'

Good morning peeps,
Well it's time for another fab challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges - and it is another super easy theme. This time we want to see your Christmas designs, but remember to include a product from Basic Grey.
As many of you know I find CAS cards really difficult but I thought I'd give it another go:





















I love this cutie Tilda she looks really warm and cosy all wrapped up. The gorgeous pre distressed green DP is from the Oliver collection from BG and I love it as it perfectly matches my fave Promarker 'Pear Green'.
The lovely sentiment is from Stampendous. Still not sure about the CAS design but I'm sure I'll give it another go soon.

Big Hugs
Clare
xx

1 comment:

  1. well I think its gorgeous hunny, love how she is perched on the string!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx