Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Little Thank You!

Good evening all,
Can you believe it, I 'm back with another SC creation. I am just loving colouring these sassy cuties. This time I have used the adoreable little 'Thank You' and once again I have coloured her with my Promarkers.






















The beautiful DP's are from my all time fave paper pad Ella Blue from GCD. Pretty much everything has been distressed with Frayed Burlap DI, faux stitched and then I have applied masses of the scrummy Shabby Blue Frantage.






















I added a little white paint to the flowers, some pearls, crushed ribbon and some super cute pom pom trim from my stash.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - #200 'Add Ribbon, Lace or Twine
I Love Promarkers - #170 'Use Dies (But No Punches)'
Sketch and Stash - #114 (Fabulous Sketch and my neglected stash is my Ella Blue DP's)
Party Time Tuesdays - #122 'Anything Goes'
Simon Says - 'Anything Goes'
Deep Ocean - #52 'Ribbons and/or Laces'
Loves Rubber Stamps - #54 'Bows'

Bye for now
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is lovely, Clare! Great colour combo, gorgeous papers and fab colouring of that sweet SC image! Lovin' the frantage...keep wondering if this is another crafty product I need?! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous clare hunny
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare, I love this card you have coloured it beautifully. What an eye you have. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Clare. Love all your details. I've still got some of my Ella Blue left but really don't want to part with any more, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Clare. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and such gorgeous detailing too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a stunner ,love the SC imaage and pretty colours,your bow is wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers challenge. and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare
    Hope you survived last weekend ;D This is just soooooo beautiful! I LOVE the colours! A gorgeous SC image, wonderfully coloured too, the embossing is deeeelish and the papers n embellies are so lush! Love it!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card I love the sweet image and your fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, loving the Frantage too! Thank you for playing along with us at PFP & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love that beautiful image and all of the sparkle!!


    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

    hugs...
    Melissa
    Simon Says DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh I love the blue and brown color combination and the fabulous card design with this cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!! Your bow is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous! I love all the beautiful details and your coloring is fantastic. This cute image really pops out in the blue! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx