Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Woohoo!! First DT Card for Basic Grey Challenges

Morning peeps,
Well how exciting is that, the lovely girlies over at Basic Grey Challenges have asked me to join the super team on a permanent basis!!
So here is my first creation as a full-time Basic Grey Teamie:























The challenge this time is super easy you need to create something with a masculine theme but remember you do need to include something from the vast Basic Grey range.
I have used the gorgeous Hiking Edwin and his love Campfire Background and coloured with my Pro's. The fab walking boot M-Bossibilities just seemed perfect for this card so I used Brownie Coordinations card and sanded it.
The cute rosette is from the Tim Holtz Sizzix die and I used a DP from the Basic Grey Granola range.
Well I hope you like it and don't forget to pop over and enter a card here.

Big Hugs
Clare
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, luv's my Basic Grey. Great card Clare and congrats on your team place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare - it's great to have you with us!!!
    Your card is fabulous, a great design and papers. Edwin is adorable, gorgeous colours and details.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare - this is fabby! Great Edwin design and so many lovely features!! Welcome to the BG team , Clare!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx