Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Guest Design Spot for Basic Grey with Tilda on her Scooter

Morning folks,
Back once again after another bout of hospital visits as hubby went through op number 4 last week, but hopefully that was the last one.
So I am here today to share with you my GDT creation for the fabulous challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges
I am thrilled to join such a talented group for a couple of challenges as their Guest Designer and the challenge this time is super easy 'Anything Goes' but remember you must use at least one item from the huge Basic Grey range.






















I decided to use the gorgeous paper from the Plumeria collection and as I hadn't made a shaker card for ages that's where my creation started. I love this Tilda on her scooter with her bunches poking out from under her helmet she looks adoreable. All coloured with my trusty Promarkers. The shaker bubble is actually the packaging from a roll of tape so good for recycling too.























I punched out loads of leaves from coordinating sheets of Bazzill and added them to my shaker. The beautiful flower die is from Memory Box and is called Honey Blossom Sprig (a firm favourite of mine!) I then added lots of pearls and ribbon and the project was finished















Sorry so many pics but I find shaker cards a little tricky to photograph. Well so hope you like it and make sure you go and check out the other beautiful projects from the Basic Grey Team

Big Crafty Hugs
Clare
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Congrats on being a guest designer.
    The puppy photo on your profile drew me in and it's so funny that your dog's name is Dexter. One of my dogs is Dexter too! He's a black Lab/Newfaundland mix so just a big sweet teddy bear so most of the time we end up calling him Dexi (unless he's in trouble).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you with us at a GDT Clare. A gorgeous card, such pretty colours and papers. I love the sweet snazzy Tilda on here scooter - a fabulous shaker element and gorgeous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare, this is fabulous!! I love the colours and the design is super! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx