Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Another Little Secret Gift Box for Someone Special

Good evening folks
Woohoo, I have finally managed to defeat bloggers gremlins and post some pics!! Thank you for all your concern and lovely messages and I have already told myself off for not posting something to let you know I was ok I was just getting sooo mad with blogger.
Anyway back to the crafting. I wanted to share with you another little gift box that I made for a very special friend of mine and I filled each tray to the brim with homemade fudge mmmm yummy!





















Grab yourself a cuppa as there are quite a few pics!!
To create the beautiful shaped edge of the box lid and base I used the MS Cherish PATP. The beautiful lattice corner die is from Joy Crafts and the loral wreath die is from Memory Box and definately one of my all time faves. I used my trusty Promarkers to colour my beautiful Maggies and edged everything else with Pumice Stone DI (I just love this on white card) and Platinum Stickles.



















The gorgeous Poinsettia die is from Spellbinders, then I scattered lots of pearls around.


















Oops! nearly forgot the scrumptious patterned card is by Nitwits and is such a joy to use. The Happy Christmas Tag stamp is from Magnolia but I changed the sentiment using masking.



















I just love the way these boxes open and it is surprising how much you can fit in them. Hope you like it and as long as blogger behaves I promise to be back much quicker to share more creations with you.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Challenge #1 'Anything Goes'
MDUC - Challenge #178 'Anything Goes'
Totally Gorjuss - 'Anything Goes with Ribbon'
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Challenge #60 'Something New' (This is the first time I have inked up the lovely Tilda with gifts)
I Love Promarkers - #150 'Tag It' (I used my Magnolia ticket stamp to create a tag on the side of the box for my message)
Stampin for the Weekend - 'Anything Goes'

Bye for now
Big Crafty Hugs
Clare
xx


12 comments:

  1. Another stunner Clare. Love the colours on this one. Good to see you posting again hun.
    Where's the tute for the box or did clever you design that too? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is stunning Clare! Such a fabulous design, I love the dies and lots of gorgeous detail too!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what a stunning box you have made Clare!!
    Gorgeous Christmas colours, and beautiful colouring.
    Thank you so much for joining MDUC.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! It's all the little details that make this so fabulous.
    Thanx so much for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done... love every inch of your project....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a great creations, it's I real nice gift box. you used nice colors I love your creation

    Hugs Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous box Clare. Love that sweet Tilda and all the beautiful added details. I'm sitting here drooling at the mention of the homemade fudge. Yum...

    Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this box, the colours are fantastic. Your attention to detail is incredible!

    Thank you for the class this morning, thoroughly enjoyed snatching a cancellation and loved the cards, especially the green one. As a Saturday kipper I was pleased with the results lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another definite hit Clare!! Your designs are great - as always! Glad to see you back on Blog - was wondering if all was well with you & yours!!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh my what a stunning gift you have made and full of yummy fudge too...I love all the fab detailed embellies and the colours are wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning box, beautifull design and colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely creation - the poinsettia looks fabulous! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx