Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

ABC Challenges Are Back!!!! A is for Anything Goes

Good morning all,
Wow it's another beautiful sunny day here in Lincolnshire, I really can't believe we are in October. I do hope it is fine where you are too.
Well I have some exciting news to share with you today. I have been chosen to be a part of the fabulous Design Team for the brand new ABC Challenge blog run by the lovely Jan.
We kick off the new challenge with a really easy one 'A is for Anything Goes' so no worries about what to use just get crafting! We also have some amazing prizes up for grabs so why not pop on over and send us an entry.























I have chosen to use this beautiful Tilda which I coloured with Promarkers. I made the cream rosette by pleating a length of paper which had been punched along one side with an ms punch, then added layers of DP's cut with my trusty nesties.

A little close up of Tilda's blingy wings!























I am entering this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - #102 'Things with Wings'
Magnolia Down Under - #115 'Fancy Folds'
Paper Sundaes - #88 'Anything Goes'
Simon Says - 'Anything Goes'

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty card, I love the frame and the DP,thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Clare. I particularly love the beautiful rosette!

    Looking forward to working with you at ABC.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very beautiful love this image gorgeous colouring and that die behind her is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful and I love the unique boarder treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey!! go clare!!! congrats on the DT!!! and what a gorgeous card too hun, love your tilda!!
    blooming hot here today, making me feel dopey!!
    huge hugs, see you next sunday?
    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your card! It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare!!! Your card is so gorgeous!!! I love the colors and your rosette is beautiful!! I’m very pleased to work with you at ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Clare this is my fave Tilda! I'll have to dig her out now! :D I love the frame you've made and Tilda's fab sparkly wings too!
    Enjoy the rest of weekend :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card as always Clare, no crafting for me at mo, decorating :-( . Will have to call at shop and talk craft instead, great news on the DT, congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Clare, this is one of my favorite Tilda's, she reminds me of my daughter playing the violin as a little girl. Great to be on the ABC team with you
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx