Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Rock it Out in Black and White!!!!

Hi again,
Here is one for the boys! I love monochrome designs and they seem to work really well for mens designs. This is one of my fave manga images from Sugar Nellie just perfect for awkward teens. The sentiment comes from the great Rockstar set from Inkadinkado and the DP's are from Fancy Pants. Add afew stars, buttons and distress ink and it's done.


I used the Iron Fence border punch from Martha Stewart to edge the front panel of the card. The image is coloured with the Cool Grey range of ProMarkers.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad - 'Something For The Boys'
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 65 'As You Like It'
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Challenge 96 'Whateva!'

See you again tomorrow with my first DT card in a long time!
Hugs
Clare
x




4 comments:

  1. oh my...This is absolutly stunning! Love the image and your coloring rocks! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card love the lo and sentiment thanks for joining us at the crafty padx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i likey hun, love the monochrome look hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card clare I just love the monochrome look and it's just as lovely to touch !!!
    Super cute stamp, Oh I think it fell in to my basket as I brushed past the rack !!! lol
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx