Pages

Monday 8 March 2010

Just Sittin'

Good morning everyone!
Hope you all had a fun weekend. I have to confess to a little retail therapy on Sunday morning then the rest of the day was shared with my adorable Dexter and my crafting stash spread out across the entire lounge. What a great day!
Not really sure where this design came from I think it just evolved when I opened my BG Ambrosia papers. I absolutely love the Magnolia sentiment stamp and already have many more plans for it. Anyway I had better get back to work as I have lots more images of Tilda and Edwin to hang up around the shop.
Enjoy the rest of your day and happy crafting!


Promarker Colour Recipe
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink. Hair: Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Henna. Dress: Saffron, Apricot. Socks: Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Saffron, Apricot.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Jealous of your MS punch though! Love the orange tones, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx