Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Tilda with Ladybird

Good morning everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a lovely day yesterday crafting and playing with my latest delivery of Magnolia stamps.
Anyway, I popped over to the 'I Love Promarkers' Challenge blog to see what they were up to as their DT are a very talented group of ladies. Their challenge this week is 'Wings' so I thought I'd show them some support and create something for their challenge. So I decided to use 'Tilda with Ladybird' who is sooo cute and a real joy to colour. I teamed her with gorgeous papers from the BG Porcelain collection and some scrummy flowers.
Hope you like her

Entered at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com May 5th Challenge #13 'Wings'


Little close up


ProMarker Colour Recipe


Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink

Hair: Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa

Apron: Ivory, Vanilla

Dress: Pale Pink, Dusky Rose

Boots: Cinamon, Shale

Ladybird: Sanstone, Cinnamon, Pale Pink, Antique Pink

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely Clare, love the soft colours and the image is so cute! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Clare. Lovely colour scheme and beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully soft looking ,Thanks for joining us I ♥ ProMarkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, great colour choice,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx