Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

Showgirl!!

Hey folks,
hope you're all feeling good.Wow what a long week. I am working about 80 hours a week at the mo trying to get my web shop up and running (fingers crossed it won't take much longer). Before I get started I'd just like to wish Maria a speedy recovery and hope to see her up on her feet again very soon, take care hun.
Anyway I fancied a bit of a change so I thought I 'd use an image that was given to me a while ago but until now I hadn't got round to colouring. This is the super fun and sassy Suzette from the fabulous Kraftin Kimmie. I wanted a real sexy showgirl look so went for black feathers, lacing, bling and plenty of hot pink.

This girlie is being entered in the following challenges:
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ - #55 Midnight Madness Sketch 'Red Carpet Week'
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - #54 'Black, White & 1 Other'
Bit of a jaunty angle
Suzette's Lil Close Up





















6 comments:

  1. Thanks for given us such good ideas, I love the mischief in this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and a big welcome to the Midnight Madness challenge! We are so glad you decided to join us and show of this fab card! Love the pink and black and your GO-Go girl is amazing!

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We hope to see you join us again next week.

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSC GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, first up, your gorgeous card made me smile. Then I read your about me and that made me giggle. Then I looked at your other cards and am jealous as hell! They are amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your GO GO girl image as well as your wonderful embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute.. Welcome to our challenges. We are thrilled to have you. Love what you did with your sketch. Hope you keep coming back. Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. Good luck on the candy ..check back on friday for the winner :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this card Clare! Fabulous image and adore the colour combo. Love the corset bits and great layout too!
    See you again soon! Take care.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx