Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

In The Kitchen.....

Finally here they are....
Sorry it has taken a little while to get thse cards posted but as most of you know I was away for the bank holiday so didn't have much access to a computer.
Anyway these are the other cards that I created for my Magnolia workshop. I know that some of you didn't quite get finished so I have put a colour recipe at the bottom of this post.
I had great fun creating these scenes and I hope that everyone that came to class enjoyed making them just as much.

I am entering this in the challenge over at Just Magnolia

http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/
Week 54 Simon Says Stamp Special Monthly Challenge 'It Takes Two'



Kitchen Tilda close up


Here is the same card with a different Tilda


Oops Tilda close up


ProMarker Colour Recipe


Kitchen Tilda (with spoon)
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Henna
Headscarf, Top: Pastel Blue, Cobalt Blue
Skirt & Pocket Stripes: Cobalt Blue
Shading on Socks & Apron: Cool Grey 1
Shoes: Cinnamon, Cocoa
Spoon: Sandstone, Cinnamon
Ribbon on Spoon: Pale Pink, Antique Pink


Oops! Tilda
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Cinnamon, Cocoa
Shading on Hat, Apron & Socks: Cool Grey 1
Dress Stripes: Cobalt Blue
Shoes: Cinnamon, Cocoa
Spoon & Egg Shell: Sandstone
Egg Yolk: Tulip Yellow

Scenery
Dresser & Shelf: Sandstone, Cinnamon
Glass Panels and Jars: Tea Green, Grey Green
Jar Lids: Lavender, Dusky Rose, Bluebell
Jar Labels: Ivory
Picture and Frame: Tea Green, Sandstone

3 comments:

  1. Oops indeed, yet another stamp to put on my wish list along with the dresser stamp!!
    Like the effect you have created with the glass in the dresser, something to have a go with when I get the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Claire. How cute are they?

    Hmmmm,*is wondering if petrol is in the car and money in the purse*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realised I've been spelling your name wrong all this time. Doh!!!! Soz, hun. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx