Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Fairy Tilda Gift Box

Good evening all,
Wow I finally managed to grab a few hours to create something just for me. Whilst hopping around blogland I stumbled across MDUC's 'Button It' challenge and it got me thinking. So I decided to create a gift box just for me to look pretty in 'MY' craft room and to store my precious buttons in.
So here it is:




















I used the beautiful Prima DP's from the Fairy Flora collection and also the box is covered with Capella DP's from Basic Grey. The super cute Fairy Tilda is coloured with Distress Markers and everything has been edged with Pumice Stone DI and Platinum Stickles.

Close Up of Box Front:





















I made the large pink flower by layering 10 different die cut paper flowers and then spritzed with Glimmer Mist and crumpled each layer.
I am entering this box into the following challenges:
MDUC - #194 'Button It Up'
Friday Sketch Challenge - 'Sketch 42'
Midweek Magnolias - #59 'Lovely Lace'
Marvelous Magnolias - #25 'Pearls and Lace'
Tilda's Town - #51 'Anything Goes'
Fussy and Fancy #88 'Anything Goes'

Well I'll be back tomorrow for the next fab Basic Grey challenge so sleep well and I'll see you soon.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Amazing colouring and design!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh thats gorgeous clare!! love it!! huge hugs Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift box, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schitterend,lief die stempel,zo mooi ingekleurd.
    Heel mooi papier en details.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creation Clare , love the overall feel. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautifull box this turned out! Love the colors and Tilda is so nicely coloured! Great job on that big flower!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box, just love it with all those pretty details!
    Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is really beautiful, thank you for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Tilda's Town this week. Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning use of flowers, and a great colourcombo!

    thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy,
    dt-Laila

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and one of my favourite Tildas too, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx