Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

Free Demonstration Day at Cloudnine Crafts

Hi all,
No card to share with you today but I wanted to shout about a fab event I am holding at my shop 'Cloudnine Crafts' in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
On Saturday 5th May I am holding a Free Demonstration Day with the very talented John Glossop from Creative Expressions. He will be demonstrating all day between 10am - 4pm using all kinds of products including gorgeous stamps from the Creative Expressions range, techniques with Distress Inks and Alcohol Inks as well as Embossing Powders and Folders.
We will be holding a raffle on the day and there will be lots of special offers in the shop as well as refreshments.
No need to book just come along and soak up some crafty inspiration!
If you have any questions just leave me a comment or drop me a line at the shop on 01507 526272.
Hope to see you there!
Back soon with something crafty
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx