Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Scene Under Acetate

Good evening peeps,
Just a quick post tonight as I am a little sleepy as hubby finally went into hospital for his op so busy running about like a mad thing.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you this very clean card design using yet another gorgeous design from Chocolate Baroque. The Lighthouse scene is stamped with Black Soot DI then given the watercolour look with a damp paintbrush (the red door was added with a promarker). The beautiful sentiment was then stamped onto acetate and attached at the back of the white card to create a dome. I then added a little bunting and it was finished.


I think this pic shows the acetate dome a little better
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Stamp Man - #31 'Monochrome and 1 Other Colour'
Simon Says Stamp - 'Sing It' (Song or Film Title Inspired) I chose 'We are Sailing' by Rod Stewart
Secret Crafter - 'Inspired by a Song'
I chose 'We are Sailing' by Rod Stewart
Totally Gorjuss - #97 'It's a Man Thing'
Stamp Something - Final Challenge 'Anything Goes'

Happy Crafting
Clare
x

6 comments:

  1. this is really beautiful good luck with the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is one very beautiful creation Gorgeous image and colour theme and song inspiration its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You so for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 151 Inspired by a Song
    I hope you join us again next week,

    I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation, love the color choice and thank you for sharing with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it especially B & W. Think these stamps are going to be on my shopping list.
    Will be popping in to see you soon to do some shopping and classes
    Hugs
    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our "Inspired by a song" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Clare. I love your lighthouse scene!! Gorgeous use of the acetate and the bunting is the perfect extra touch!!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx