Pages

Saturday 16 October 2010

Autumnal Raven

Hi everyone!
I hope you have all had a great week and are enjoying your weekend. I wanted to share with you a card I designed for a class with an Autumnal feel. The beautiful image is Raven from Sugar Nellie and I thought she'd look great with the gorgeous warm DP's from the Indian Summer collection from Basic Grey. All edges were distressed with Walnut Stain then I added lts of leaves, lace and bling!


I am entering this into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes - A Change of Season
Basic Grey - #31 'Autumn/Harvest Time'
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C59 'Fall/Autumn'

I used Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick Distress Ink Pads to colour the oval nestie.

Raven's Little Close Up

ProMarker Colour Recipe:
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Cool Grey 5
Hat and Coat: Apricot, Ginger
Hat Trim and Buttons: Burgandy
Wellies and Scarf: Antique Pink, Burgandy
Tights: Burnt Orange, Ginger
Dress: Saffron, Antique Pink

9 comments:

  1. Oh a gorgeous card Clare, love the warm rich colours. Great layout and love the pearls and lace too!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is beautiful and perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card clare, love her she is so sweet,
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Clare, I have this image and love it, so autuminal.
    You have used the papers brilliantly, and the image is coloured so perfectly.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, very autumny :)
    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh clare, i so loved this card and you inspired me in so many ways with this one. i have used my precious little raven stampy on 4 cards so far! so pleased she stopped being a dirty stop out and returned home!! lol!!!! huge hugs and see you soon chick, Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is indeed a great colourcombo! I really feel the little girl snuggle up in her jacket and scarf.
    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges.

    Sandra and the BGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful! Love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable!!! I love these papars! and your use of them is beautiful!!
    Thanks for joining us at BG challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx