Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

Retail Therapy for Anya!

Evening peeps!
Thought it was about time I pulled my finger out and posted something. This is a card I was asked to make for an 18th birthday. The guidelines were a little stricter than usual so I haven't really warmed to the design. I do love the images but not so thrilled with the layout. I seemed to have used this collection of papers by MME for a lot of designs lately and maybe that's the problem. Anyway I did enjoy colouring Anya so not all bad.



Close Up of Anya
ProMarker Colour Recipe:
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Gold
Hairband, Stripes on top & Boots: Pale Pink, Antique Pink
Bag: Cool Aqua

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Anya's, love her. Have made alot of teenage cards with her, the girls love her.
    Your colours are really beautiful. And is that bo bunny paper double sided you've used? its so nice. Like the knotted ribbon and the matting, just perfect. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty card! Perfect for a teenager, and I love all the pink you used too!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and I love how you've combined the images, this Anya is really cute.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx