Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

Tilda on Acetate

Here comes the sun....du du du du!
Well keep your fingers crossed anyway. The sky looks really grey at the moment. Call me paranoid but I feel the clouds are waiting for me to shut the shop and start walking home before they decide to burst.
Anyway I wanted to get another card posted before the weekend as I will be away and unable to post for a few days.


As many of you know I have my own shop and I teach classes weekly. Well I was asked if I could run a class incorporating Acetate and Shrink Plastic. I really wanted to make something a little funky as I do tend to lean quite heavily towards the distressed style when creating. So, I had a think and came up with this acetate creation. If you look closely you'll also see that I did dig out my shrink plastic to create the little glittery butterfly. Really enjoyed playing around with the acetate as I hadn't used it for ages, a simple design but fun to make.

ProMarker Colour Recipe

Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink

Hair: Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Henna

Top, Socks & Petticoat: Ivory, Vanilla

Dress & Shoes: Saffron, Apricot


1 comment:

  1. Kicking myself as I couldn't make this class.
    Love the card, and going to have a go at making one at home, using a different Magnolia stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx