Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Graffiti Edwin



Hi I hope everyone had a good weekend. I spent all of Sunday crafting which was just bliss! I am just in love with this Edwin stamp I have already coloured him using various colour combos but for this card I wanted to use Blues and Browns.

Tried to get a bit arty with the photos so hope it's an improvement.



I am entering this card in the following challanges:




Colour Recipe:

Promarkers: Hair and Shoes: Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa. Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink. Top: Ivory, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Shale. Jeans: Cornflower, Midnight Blue.

Also used MME Papers, Prima Gems, Sizzix Button Die, Dotty Ribbon from stash


3 comments:

  1. Hello Clare ! Thank you so much for following my blog, I am following you too now ! I adore your card : the distressed look is fab and your colouring.... WOW!!! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Clare and those buttons are just fabulous. That die might be a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Claire. Great colours.

    I do wish I could click on the whole card for a closer look though, lol. I try every time, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx